A process for CMC adults to clarify the Christian spiritual resources for leadership (in the church, in the community, in work/service/study settings) and grow in our capacity to respond to God’s call to mission, ministry and service of all kinds.
1. Cohort of 4-10 participants.
2. Participants will be committed to ongoing spiritual formation and attending all seminars.
3. Seminars include a focus on spiritual disciplines, leadership identity, and practical skills.
4. Participants will be encouraged to identify a mentor from within the congregation.
5. Common reading.
6. Certificate presented upon completion.
7. Sponsors include: Larry Miller, Lee Snyder, Sue Cockley, Shirley Showalter and Jennifer Davis Sensenig
Seminar One-Leadership Formation
Sunday, October 21, 2018
Seminar Two-Anabaptist Perspectives on Leadership
Sunday, January 13, 2019
Seminar Three-Leading Through Conflict and Change
Sunday, March 10, 2016
Seminar Four-Growth in Leadership
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Applications due to Pastor Jennifer Davis Sensenig by September 30th.